The Hope Village Good ... GREAT ... Neighbor Policy
It is the policy of Hope Village to be a “good and great neighbor” to our community. We expect all of our clients and staff to conduct themselves in a friendly and courteous way and be responsive to our neighbors’ needs.
Common courtesy rules include, but are not limited to:
- No shouting or any loud noise or music, including while driving into and out of Hope Village.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only, and cigarettes must be disposed of in appropriate receptacles.
- No littering on or around our properties, or neighbor properties (including yard, patio, street and parking lot) with anything, including cigarette butts.
- Maintaining clean premises by keeping the courtyard, parking lot and overhangs clear and free of any clutter or trash.
- Ensuring that our grounds are properly landscaped and kept free of weeds.
- Maintaining that our parking lot, sidewalks and walkways are free of ice and snow.
Failure of clients and/or staff to maintain these courtesy rules could result in dismissal from Hope Village employment or its Program.