- Screening at the front desk which includes:
- Are you experiencing a fever?
- Are you experiencing a cough?
- Have you traveled internationally?
- Have youbeen exposed to someone who has been positive for COVID-19?
- Should you respond yes to any of the above, we will work with you to reschedule your appointment for two weeks out, encourage you to return home and recover, and provide regular phone calls to check in and offer support.
- If you do experience any of the above, please refrain from coming to the office and contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- We are abstaining from handshakes and encouraging you to abstain from handshakes and other physical contact (hugs, high fives, sharing food/cigarettes/drinks, etc.)
- We are praciting social distancing in group settings, requiring six feet between each participant
- We are regularly cleaning highly trafficked areas as well as our offices and group rooms after each session.
For the health and wellness of our clients and staff, Hope Village will shift in this direction to be further prepared as this pandemic unfolds. We hope to be able to quickly provide updates and directions on telehealth services at Hope Village.
If you have any questions, we can be reached at 330-850-5141. Please be well and continue to thrive!
Follow Us For Updates: